Advertising With Columbus CEO
Every month Columbus CEO magazine delivers in-depth business reporting on topics that make a difference to Central Ohio's business professionals. Columbus CEO offers solid coverage of the area's financial arena with a blend of business-related articles, profiles of movers and shakers, in-depth reporting of local trends and more.
Columbus CEO magazine partners with the Columbus Chamber and the Ohio Department of Development twice a year to produce special guides with bonus statewide circulation. These supplements tackle important editorial topics that help meet the business needs of Central Ohio firms. Each month the editorial calendar for Columbus CEO magazine hits a range of editorial topics pertinent to your business world.
The editorial calendar targets topics pertinent to today’s dynamic business environment, offering regular coverage of commercial real estate development, HR and workforce issues, legal and financial trends as well as features on healthcare, transportation, logistics, technology, innovation and small business.
Between monthly issues, ColumbusCEO.com is updated every day with breaking business news as it happens. A weekly e-newsletter, Columbus CEO Insider, offers background and live links to the latest developments and updates that are essential for busy business professionals.
With the LARGEST CIRCULATION of any business magazine in Central Ohio, Columbus CEO reaches:
- 100% of TEN area Chambers of Commerce: Columbus, Gahanna, Grandview, Grove City, Hilliard, New Albany, Pickerington, Upper Arlington, Westerville and Worthington
- 100% of the Columbus Bar Association members
- 100% of the Columbus Medical Association members
- 100% of the American Institute of Architects, Columbus Chapter members
- 100% of Experience Columbus members
- 100% of Columbus Young Professionals Club premium members
- 100% of Columbus 2020 board of directors
- 100% of Columbus Partnership members
- 100% of Columbus Metropolitan Club members
- 100% of Columbus Downtown Development Corp./Capitol South Community Urban Redevelopment Corp. board of directors.