Dispatch Media Group, Media That Inspires...
The Dispatch Media Group is Central Ohio's premier news source with over 15 print and digital assests reaching over 85% of the Central Ohio Market!
Source: Nielsen Scarborough Research Columbus OH 2014 + 2013 R2
...And Reaches YOUR Target Consumer.
Our diverse product line reaches the masses or can target exactly who your trying to convert to a customer. Who do you need to reach? Each month we can reach...
- 627,405 Women
- 572,940 Men
- 485,842 Millenials
- 800,811 Mall Shoppers
- 491,774 Coupon Users
- 687,082 Sports Event Attendees
Nielsen Scarborough Research Columbus OH 2014 + 2013 R2
Why is Columbus such an Attractive Market?
- Ohio's largest city (Source US Census)
- 15th largest city in the US (Source US Census)
- 18th for Job Growth (Source Forbes)
- Population growth of 4.3%, double the national average (Source US Census)
- #1 Opportunity City (Source 09/2014 Forbes)
- Listed in Forbes' World's Top 7 Smartest Cities
- One of the fastest growing major metropolitan areas in the Midwest (Source US Census)
- Over $31 BILLION in retail spending with 5% retail growth projected in the next 5 years (Nielsen Consumer Buying Power)
- Home to 5 Fortune 500 Companies (Wendy’s, Scott’s, Nationwide, AEP, L Brands, Big Lots, Cardinal Health) and 20 Fortune 1,000 Companies.
- Home to the first ever College Football Playoff National Champions, The Ohio State Buckeyes!
Recent Blog Posts
Bradley M. Harmon was named today as the new president of the Dispatch Media Group, as well as president and publisher of The Columbus Dispatch. Harmon previously was Vice President, Large...Read more
Dispatch Media Group veteran Stephen Zonars has been appointed vice president of sales. Zonars has served most recently as general manager of Dispatch Consumer Shows and will retain those...Read more
Press Release by Society of Professional Journalists: The Columbus Dispatch and the Student Press Law Center have been awarded the Eugene S. Pulliam First Amendment...Read more
Summer is here! Let’s be honest, as soon as we felt the crisp bite of 50 degree temperatures, we dragged our shorts and flip flops out of hibernation and braved the ‘warmth’. The arrival of the...Read more