- Nearly two-thirds of Americans are now smartphone owners, and for many these devices are a key entry point to the online world. 
- 81 percent of shoppers conduct online research before buying. 
- 78 percent of mobile searches for local business information results in a purchase. 
- 90 percent of all American adults own a cell phone.
- 75 percent of mobile shoppers have used a mobile coupon.
- 42 percent of American adults own a tablet computer.
- 32 percent of American adults own an e-reader. 
- 74 percent of adult smartphone owners use their phone to get directions or other information based on their current location.
- The average cell phone user checks their phone 150 times per day. 
- 10 percent of Americans own a smartphone but do not have any other form of high-speed Internet access other than their data plan.
Click here to contact me about your mobile marketing strategy or to get your geo-fencing campaign started. We offer free digital audits of your web presence along with a consultation to discuss the results. This is a great way to see your campaign in action or to find any holes in your strategy.